The devil whispered in my ear,
“You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm.”
Iwhispered in the devil’s ear,
” I am the storm”
“In the end, we’ll all become stories.”
I am currently in Greece which means I am only eating, sleeping, reading and swimming [heaveeen hahah] and since I am not doing anything for real my mind started working and I got creative again and I really feel like doing something.
I think sometimes you need to get a little bored so you get new ideas. So if you feel like you have kind of a little down phase currently just turn off your phone and computer, stop forcing yourself and go for a walk. Because as soon as you have nothing to do your mind tries to get busy. Sometimes it starts immediately and sometimes only after a couple days, weeks or months even. Just be patient. <3
Hello Honey ,
from my post “What to do when you are bored and lonely” you maybe heard a little that I am bored and lonely. Surprise! So yesterday I decided to go to the “Rheinkirmes” [a fair/ kermis]. It was a lot of fun and I definitely got inspired to do stuff like that more often and to step out of my comfort zone. Because the 80 meters high chairoplane/ swing ride was the best thing I’ve ever done!
Hourglass Figure, Diamond-, Apple-, Oval-, Pear-, Triangle Shape. Ectomorphs, Endomorphs, Mesomorphs . . .
There are curvy girls, girls with a thigh gap, girls with big boobs, small boobs, boys with some belly, boys with a sixpack, skinny boys, short boys, tall boys.
The internet is full of fatspo, thinspo and fitspo post. There are people #proana and people against it. And I could continue the list of body images because there are million of them. And I am not even exhaturating because these people are all unique and everyone has a different body
and i know it is so hard to love yourself. But it’s so worth it. People are so focused on their body and how they look, they forget everything else. Your body is so much more. It is there so you can use it! So the beautiful soul of yours can move on this planet. You are supposed to dance, to laugh, to kiss, to eat, to create.
I am not telling you to eat all the burgers you can get. I tell you to be healthy and not die at 20 because of over- or undereating. I tell you to be nice to your body and if you need that jar of ice cream EAT IT! Enjoy it!
AND. Stop blaming your body for everything. Don’t tell yourself “Oh I am fat. He won’t like me.” “Or he doesn’t like me because I am ugly.” NO! Don’t tell yourself everything gets better as soon as you have the “perfect body”. You are perfect right now. Don’t stop yourself from things you want to do just because you think you are too fat because you are never too fat to be happy.
Embrace your body and all your pimples, stretch marks and scars. They show you have lived.
I get so sad telling beautiful people that they are not fat and not ugly. And even sadder when they don’t believe me!
i love you <3
well.. hello honey, how are you doing ? i hope good <3
so summer holidays finally started for me! Annnd.. i am dying of boredom and since i have no friends.. i don’t know what to do. So here are my ideas and plans for this summer. I hope maybe I can help someone in a similiar situation.
- Do stuff you never had time for. [Since studying and preaparing for school takes a lot of time I often don’t have the inspiration and time to read or draw. So in the holidays I focus on that.]
- Do something you always wanted to do but never did. [!!!]
- Go to Museums and Art Exhibitions
- and listen to music
- Go on roadtrips [even if it’s just by train to a little city near yours]
- find Internet Friends [I don’t do that tbh but if you are alone and need someone to spend some time with an internet friend is great for that. Just text that guy/ girl who you always thought was super cool!]
- Cafés [search for new ones. Of course you like the café you always go but something new can be also nice, right ? :))) Just sit down, look at the people, maybe read a book or take your notebook with you]
- Cinemaaaaaa! [Again. Look for something new. For example in my city there are cinemas in the basement of cafés and stuff. Also these cinemas often show different movies than regular cinemas do. So maybe find a place where you can watch old films . . . ?] // or watch something at home but cinemas are good for when you want to get out of the house.
- go swimming [I personally don’t like going to outdoor swimming pools [like the public ones] because .. i don’t know.. it’s weird. So I just looked up some swimming lakes. These are super cute and I prefer them a lil’ over swimming pools.]
- Theme and amusement parks ! [I can’t go there alone. I don’t even know why but I am scared hahah. [also they are effing expensive.] But if you like rollercoasters and all that stuff these parks are perfect for you.]
these are little things literally everyone can do [on a pretty small budget]. If you are like 20 y/o or more, there are, of course, a lot more possibilities.
also if you are bored and you wanna talk, my contact details are in the right corner
i loooooove you!
“So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
– Veronica. A. Shoffstall